I am Mahimai Antony Doss, You can call me “Mahi“. I have been associated with a Big Four company for more than 5 years now. I have a total experience of 13 + years in SAP Technology Consulting. I am specialized in various SAP modules such as SD, VMS and Automotive VC.
I have been delivering and leading large teams in various end to end implementation projects and also managing the PMO activities. My primary industry focus is Automotive. However I have worked in health care and manufacturing
Role and responsibilities :
- Evaluating business requirements and reporting the analysis to all the stakeholders
- Writing maintainable code by adhering to best practices, architectural goals and functional/NFR specifications.
- Manage priorities and integration issues and remove bottlenecks in delivery.
- Elicit business requirements from clients and convert them into technical requirements for the software development team.
- Troubleshooting bugs in the system efficiently through debugging and providing quick and efficient solutions.
- Identifying and evaluating technical debts in code and proposing different solution approaches available.
- Mentoring the team by providing support, perspective and insights to work cohesively together.
- Documenting product specification requirements using flow charts and architectural blueprints.
- Exploring the efficiency of current processes and recommending improvements and the subsequent impact.
- Developing prototypes and PoC projects to evaluate new technologies and their application in the current system.
- Develop a project delivery matrix document to track project deliverables, Functional risk analysis document to identify risks, requirement traceability matrix to map the business requirement coverage in the different documents.
- Decide on the project methodologies based on business requirements and project duration requirements. Drive the projects by using project methodologies such as waterfall, agile and hybrid agile